Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Large 1/3 Acre (1,351m²) Vacant Land close to everything, motivated seller
- Land: 1,351m² (0.33 acres)
***ALL WRITTEN OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED*** The sellers are highly motivated and have made it very clear to us that they will be selling, for this reason they have decided not listed the property at any price, instead they have instructed us to present all written offers. Please make time to view the property and/or make your offer known.
Potential to build a duplex or maybe even subdivide the land into 2 lots? *STCA. Approximately a 2.6 km walk from the Goodna Train Station. This black is 1351m2 (approx 1/4 acre) and is positioned approximately 5.5 klm to the Redbank Plains NEW major shopping Centre and approximately 18.7 km to the Ipswich city centre.
Features at a Glance:
- 1351m2 approx. vacant block of land
- 2.6 km walk from the Goodna Train Station
- 5.5 klm to the Redbank Plains NEW major shopping Centre
- Good access to major motorway network
- Dual occupancy potential for building 2 homes on the one block *STCA
- Possible 2 lot subdivision? *STCA
- Ipswich City Council Rates; $450 per quarter.
- We encourage all buyers to do their own investigation before entering into a sale.
There are schools in every direction plus shops & rail (train) within a 5 minutes radius, this is the perfect location. Contact us today to for more information. This land is not flood affected.
*Subject to council approval.
1,351m² / 0.33 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.