Breathtaking Brentwood Forest Positioning!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
On arrival at this magnificent Orbit built home, you will discover you are not simply buying a home, but securing exceptional lifestyle and one of the best investments you could make for your future. With premium positioning in a dress circle location in Brentwood Forest, this Berkeley Circuit residence will have you the envy of family and friends. If they aren't taken by the astounding size and quality of the magnificent home, the secluded bush land setting will take their breath away.
- * GRAND DOUBLE STORY DESIGN **
- * 697m2 ELEVATED BLOCK WITH SIDE ACCESS **
- * DRESS CIRCLE LOCATION IN BRENTWOOD FOREST **
- * ABUNDANCE OF LIVING SPACE **
This magnificent home combines elegance and warmth with contemporary design set over an impressive and functional floor plan, all within a serene and private abode. From the moment you enter the large double door entry way, past the formal media room leading to an expansive open plan living area, the opportunity to take in the scenic surrounds are obvious. The sizable floor plan continues to deliver on the second level, with further family living space, generous bedrooms for the whole family and again, spectacular views of green space beyond. The kitchen will be sure to impress with limitless amount of storage and bench space, packed with all of the modern conveniences, and is positioned with an effortless flow to the outdoor entertaining area. With superior inclusions such as airconditioning, 6mm timber flooring, fridge plumbing, an abundance of storage, gas cooking and hot water, and so much more, you will be delighted by the offerings of the home. The flow of the home is remarkable, the colour palette is warm, the offerings are abundant - this really feels like home.
The fully rendered exterior of the home delivers a commanding presence and will be sure to impress. Positioned on a GRAND 697m2 fully fenced block, you will find the surrounds easy to maintain with minimum fuss, freeing up your leisure time for more exciting matters. Entertaining will be a breeze with the private alfresco entertaining area, overlooking the abundant green space AMPLE GREEN SPACE for the family, children and pets to enjoy. And don't forget the handy double gated side access to the rear yard!
Brentwood Forest is a family-oriented address that has been designed to give you a sense of place, privacy and open space. With playgrounds, quiet streets and easy access to schools, shops, sports facilities and everyday services - it's all taken care of at Brentwood Forest. You'll also find yourself in the heart of the ever growing grand community that is greater Springfield and surrounds, providing access to highly rated schools, unsurpassed shopping and restaurants, a vast amount of green space, a thoroughly planned public transport network, Mater hospital, university, and so much more all within a moments drive.
OUTSTANDING MENTIONS FOR THIS PROPERTY:
- Built by Orbit Homes, just nine years ago
- Fully rendered presentation with tiled roof
- Impressive grand entry on arrival
- Four spacious bedrooms, all built in with fans
- Grand master bedroom, ensuited, with walkin robe and aircon
- An amazing at home office space or study - POSSIBLE 5TH BEDROOM
- Generous formal media/living room, carpeted and airconditioned
- Airconditioned open plan family living space
- Further family living space at the top of the grand staircase
- Generous family bathroom with full size bath
- Convenient powder room located downstairs
- A grand sized kitchen including gas cooking and dishwasher
- Ample storage in the kitchen, plumbed fridge well for a double door fridge!
- Internal laundry with a wealth of space and storage
- An abundance of natural light and warm colour tones throughout
- Climate controlled living with airconditioning and fans throughout
- Storage, storage, AND MORE STORAGE throughout!
- Wonderfully spacious outdoor alfresco area, private and serene
- Double lock up remote controlled garage
- Side access with double gated entry
- 697m2 fully fenced block within a convenient location
- Low maintenance lawn and gardens, immaculate and perfectly maintained
- Walk to new high school, recreational park and dog park!
To say this home is a cut above the rest is an understatement! Bear in mind, this home was lovingly created and designed as a home, and the upgrades and inclusions are undoubtedly testimony to this. This IS a home you need to see in person to appreciate. So don't delay in your inspection TODAY! You won't be disappointed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
697m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.