Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Centrally situated with ease of access to both the Warrego and Cunningham Highways is this modern and contemporary four-bedroom, low-set brick and tile home on a 550m2 block.
Established in 2013, the home features an Open Plan design offering separate additional living space to suit a variety of uses.
If you're a student you've thought about studying, this home is perfectly positioned for it is within walking distance to the Tafe Queensland, Ipswich Campus.
- Master Bedroom with Built-in & Ensuite
- Three additional Bedrooms with Built-in Robes & Ceiling Fans
- Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining with Separate Additional Living
- Modern Kitchen and Appliances with Separate Island Bench
- Main Bathroom with Separate Laundry and Toilet
- Air-conditioning & Ceiling Fans throughout
- Water Tank
- Fully Fenced
- Covered Entertainment Area
Located within close proximity to:
> Tafe Queensland, Ipswich Campus - 1km
> River Rd Near Mary St Bus Stop 1.2km
> Bundamba Railway Station - 2.3km
> Ebbw Vale Railway Station - 2.4km
> Warrego HWY Access - Approx 3.5km
> Cunningham HWY Access - Approx 3.5km
Call Adam Ryder on 0422 796 668 or Shannon Burchill on 0430 691 831 to book an Inspection.
550m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.