Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Camira Acreage + 2 Street Frontage…
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
***ALL WRITTEN OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED***
The sellers are highly motivated and have made it very clear to us that they will be selling, for this reason they have decided not to list the property at any price, instead they have instructed us to present all written offers. Please make time to view the property and make your offer known.
Acreage in Camira is very rare, and often sells quick, so inspect today, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Existing 2 bedroom + 1 bathroom home.
- Existing home would be perfect starter home, or investment.
- 2 street frontage acreage land with development potential *STCA.
- Build your dream home off of 25 Preece Lane Camira *STCA.
- Bushy, Peaceful setting in a great street.
- Very rare acreage lifestyle.
- Adjacent to parklands (Brian Phelps Park).
- 26 kms to Brisbane City, WOW!
- Less than 10 kms to Springfield Central (Orion).
- 22 klms to Ipswich City.
The block itself, slopes down to 25 Preece Lane Camira (2 street frontage) and whether you just wanted to live in or rent out the existing 2 bedroom home, or had greater plans for the future like build another home off Preece Lane *STCA, the choice is yours. However what you do decide, I would not hang around, as the vendor has made it clear that the property is to be sold, so don't let it pass you by.
Ipswich City Council Rates; $735 per quarter.
SEQ Water Fees: $230 per quarter (plus water useage)
There are schools in every direction plus shops & rail (train) within a 5 minutes radius, this is the perfect location.
Contact us today to arrange your private inspection.
3,943m² / 0.97 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.