Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Ideal location, walk to school's shops and more!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Whether your looking for a home with room for the family to spread out and each have some space, or an investor, this home has a lot to offer. Ideally located walking distance to the local primary school, bus service and parks and approximate 15-minute walk to Redbank Plaza and Redbank Train Station all the family will be content, or you can say goodbye to the 2nd car!
With a functional kitchen overlooking the back yard, the kids are easily supervised or rounded up for dinner along with the one tinkering away in the 6x3m (approx.) man cave. Out from the dining room is a small deck area with stairs. Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze with a 7.6m x 3m (approx.) tiled and covered entertainment area downstairs. Your guest won't even have to venture upstairs as there is a downstairs bathroom and ample room for the avid cook to add a downstairs kitchen or fridges and freezers galore to feed the hoards.
The large carpeted lounge room has Foxtel port and room for the whole family in air-conditioned comfort. An adjoining sunroom offers a lovely spot to contemplate, read a book or enjoy a cuppa, or perhaps a children's playroom for the kids to play without anyone tripping over toys.
• 3 carpeted bedrooms with BIR and ceiling fans
• Master with air conditioning
• Large carpeted, air-conditioned living area with ceiling fan and downlights
• Carpeted sunroom or children's playroom adjoining living area
• Tiled kitchen with electric oven and open fridge space for the largest of fridges
• Beautifully tiled bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Deck off dining room overlooking backyard
• Tiled internal stairs and hallway
• Huge tiled versatile utility room with adjoining bathroom
• Extra-large laundry with external door
• Tiled double garage with roller doors and external door to rear yard
• Outdoor covered and tiled entertainment area
• Bricked in area ready for your BBQ
• Solar Hot Water
• Re-conditioned tiled roof
• Landscaped gardens
• 6 x 3 garden shed / man cave on concrete slab with windows
• Foxtel ports upstairs and downstairs
A change of plans means the owner is committed to selling so don't miss out, call Jade now on 0425 209 790 to book your inspection or watch out for a scheduled open home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
620m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.