Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Priced To Meet the Market, Owner Says Sell!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
From the moment you arrive you will see the care that has been taken - from the faade and street appeal through the finer details. This home has all of the comforts you would expect of a home of this quality, too many to list but here are a few.....
- Large formal lounge with secure sliding doors flowing outside
- Open plan living and dining
- Good size bedrooms - all with carpet
- Huge master bed with ensuite
- Modern well-appointed kitchen
- Rainwater tank
- Gas connections
- Double lock-up garage with remote control door
Well-presented and wonderfully maintained throughout. Ideally set in the beautiful, family friendly Mountview Estate. There are schools in every direction plus shops & rail (train) within a 5 minutes radius makes this contemporary home the perfect buy for a smart investor or owner occupier.
- Current Rental Appraisal: $360-$370 per week.
- Council Rates: $440 per quarter.
- Sewerage & Water access fees: $230 per quarter + water useage.
Contact us today to arrange your private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
420m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.