Auction location: Ray White Brookwater
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Room for the extended Family!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Offered to the market by public auction this property benefits from a level rear yard in which to let the kids or dogs have all the space they need to play. The house itself is a traditional style highset home with timber floors and 3 bedrooms to the upstairs, along with the open planned kitchen, dining and lounge area, plus an enclosed veranda. Underneath the home there is a single garage, workshop/ storage area, two utility rooms, a second bathroom and laundry.
The property is only a short distance to the local high school, primary school and with the new Redbank Town square Shopping Centre only approximately 1.7 km's away you will love the convenience that is on offer.
- Three bedrooms plus two utility rooms under
- Second bathroom for added convenience
- Timber floors throughout the upper level
- Single lock up garage plus ample storage
- 700m2 allotment (Approximately)
- 1.7 km's to Redbank Town square Shopping Centre (Approximately)
- 1.2 km's to State High School (Approximately)
- 1 km to Primary School (Approximately)
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection or check the open home times. This property really must be seen to be fully appreciated.
700m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.