Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
GREAT POSITION, SOLID INVESTMENT…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This lowset modern home has four great sized bedrooms and is positioned on one of Redbank Plains best streets. Only a short walk to Redbank Town Square (Night Owl), restaurant and more.
Open plan living room adds to the features and will please the savvy buyer. Walking distance to schools and on the door step of some of the regions best sporting parks.
The home is across the road from parkland and within a short walk to the bus stop, with access to local rail stations & shopping centres.
This property has an amazing vista from your very private backyard onto a green landscape that you'll surely love. There is enough space if need for a caravan or boat down the side of the house as this yard is flat and usable. The possibilities are endless!
- Double garage, NBN.
- Great street appeal.
- Modern Kitchen + Dishwasher.
- Security screens, ceiling fans & air-con.
- Tiled living areas.
- Carpeted bedrooms.
- Oven & Dishwasher near new.
- Outdoor alfresco entertainment area.
- Fully fenced 599sqm block.
- Home Built in approx 2010 (8 years old).
- Current Lease Details: $340 per week until June 2019.
- Ipswich City Council Rates; approx $515 per quarter.
- SEQ Water Fees: approx $250 per quarter (plus water usage).
- The property has WELS certification (Water Efficiency Labelling and Standards).
There are schools in every direction plus shops & rail (train) within a 5 minutes radius, this is the perfect location.
Contact Jason Lamborne and Hilton Williams to arrange your private inspection. Please allow 2 days notice for an inspection. (L/E 3-6-19).
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
599m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.