Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Affordable Lifestyle Living in Popular Springfield…
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in the very popular complex of Springfield Green, this incredibly affordable townhouse is within easy walking distances to schools, local shops, train station, Orion shopping town and the Mater Private Hospital Springfield. This great, spacious unit is your lovely warm home! The complex also boast low vacancy rates and high quality onsite management, so if your seeking a perfect low maintenance, low stress investment property then this is the one for you, OR just move in and enjoy all this 5 star complex has to offer owners.
- Three quiet, airy, spacious, bedrooms.
- All bedrooms include wardrobes.
- A well appointed family-size kitchen, sure to delight the Chef.
- Spacious dining and living area for you and your guests.
- Ample storage cupboards and separate laundry.
- Air conditioning living for all-year-round comfort.
- Large double lockup garage preserves, protects your cars, adds storage.
- Rear entertainment area & Fully fenced yard
- well-maintained GATED COMPLEX with 24hr security and cameras.
- ONSITE property management for investors & tenants.
- Two large in-ground SWIMMING POOLS.
- onsite GYMNASIUM.
- BBQ facilities.
Rental Appraisal: $375 plus per week.
Ipswich City Council Rates; approx $430 per quarter.
SEQ Water Fees: approx $370 per quarter (however some of this may be paid by the tenants).
Body Corporate Fees: $915 per quarter (*note that the body corporate fees include building insurance, common ground & swimming pool maintenance, thus making the amount a fair investment not an expense).
Located very near Springfield Anglican College and Primary School and local shops. Only 6 minutes to Orion Shopping Centre, Springfield Central and Brookwater Golf Course, and an easy 30-minute commute to Brisbane CBD.
This opportunity is for discerning budget conscious buyers who are looking for real value and convenience. Contact Jason Lamborne to arrange your private inspection. Please allow 2 days notice for an inspection. (L/E 3-8-2018)
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
246m² / 0.06 acres
2 garage spaces