HEADING: HIGHSET BRICK HOME ON 966m²…
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The owner is motivated to sell this property and therefore have instructed us to present all written offers. Don't hesitate to come and see this property for yourself and make your offer known.
- Highset Brick Home.
- 1 bathroom with separate toilet.
- 3 Good sized bedrooms upstairs.
- possible 4th room or rumpus room down.
- Open plan lounge and dining room.
- Front verandah.
- Polished timber floors.
- Kitchen overlooks rear patio area.
- Single lock up garage plus workshop/home office, or possible 2nd garage.
- Large 966sqm allotment with room for pool or shed.
- water tank, wood heater, NBN, ceiling fans and much more.....
- Close to schools, shops and public transport.
- Rental appraisal of $320 - 340 per week.
This is just a glimpse as to what is on offer. The house is in a prime suburb of Bellbird Park. Wide street frontage in a quiet street. With lots already done there is still a little you can do to add your own personality and character to this home.
With schools in every direction plus shops & rail within a 5 minutes radius, this is the perfect location. With plans now approved of The Redbank Plains Super Centre, including tenants such as Coles & Target (www.couriermail.com.au/business/coles-and-target-secured-as-anchor-tenants-for-the-new-redbank-plains-super-centre-in-ipswich/story-fnihsps3-1227156976880).
Contact us today to arrange your private inspection.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Garage
966m² / 0.24 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.