SOLD by Jason Lamborne
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
THIS PROPERTY IS VACANT and the owner is motivated to sell this property and therefore will seriously consider all written offers. With this much motivation be sure to make your appointment early before it's too late!
Whether you're an investor or a first time buyer there's value here with this 3 bedroom low-set brick home in the established Ashwin Gardens Estate. A safe, family friendly environment. The Villa/Home is on its own private and separate allotment but part of a body corporate which looks after and maintains the common grounds and swimming pool area. So you get the benefit of a sparkling swimming pool all year round, without the hassle of maintenance and repairs, excellent!
- Open plan lounge/dining & modern kitchen.
- Master bedroom plus two other bedrooms plus robes.
- Main bathroom plus separate toilet.
- Single car accommodation which can also be used as entertainment area.
- Fenced private backyard.
- Use of the community IG swimming pool (no maintenance required).
- Close to schools, shops and public transport.
- Rental appraisal at $275-$285 per week, maybe more depending on presentation at time of advertisement.
- Body Corp fees $49 per week, includes insurance, common landscaping and pool.
Call us today to arrange an inspection!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.