Sold by Jason Lamborne and John Schlamm
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This immaculate 4 bedroom home is situated in the highly sought after suburb of Bellbird Park. Rejoice in the exceptional layout this magnificent home has to offer. The home offers two large living spaces, a well thought out functional kitchen, and a sizable bathroom and ensuite. Comfortable living is promised year round with fans throughout and reverse cycle air-conditioning plus tiled living areas. The home offers light, ambient living with a wealth of natural light into the home. The home offers fantastic entertaining and fun for the family. The outdoor alfresco area overlooks the large allotment with side access with views and ample room for the whole family to enjoy. Space for swings and a trampoline, room for the family pets to enjoy, all with the security of a fully fenced secure block.
FEATURES OF THE HOME:
- Huge master bedroom with Walk in Robe, ensuite.
- Plus further 3 spacious bedrooms all with built ins.
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Separate family and formal lounge.
- Separate study nook.
- Modern kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and pantry.
- Undercover entertainment area, side access and fully fenced.
- Low maintenance, private 738 sqm allotment.
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage and bench space.
- Double lock up garage with remote and built in storage.
- Currently tenanted at $380 per week and the tenants would like to stay.
- House 194.5sqm + Porch 4sqm + Alfresco/Patio 10.8sqm = Total 209sqm
Bellbird Park is located in the midst of one of South East Queensland's largest planned development schemes. This huge part of the Western corridor is being transformed to accommodate the expanding population offering retail, medical, sporting and education amenities and is only 5 minutes to Springfield Orion Shopping Centre & Robelle Domain Lagoon. In addition to this development of the Redbank Plains Recreational Centre and the $500 million Brookwater Resort are underway making this area the HOTSPOT to buy RIGHT NOW!
Rental appraisal $380 per week, $19,760 income per year.
Ipswich City Council Rates; $450 per quarter, $1,800 per year.
SEQ Water Fees: $230 per quarter, $920 per year (plus water useage)
There are schools in every direction plus shops & rail (train) within a 5 minutes radius, this is the perfect location.
You will be enlightened to know that a short thirty minute drive will have you right in the centre of Brisbane. This amazing find will not last long so don't risk disappointment and get in quick. Viewing by private inspection available.
Contact Jason Lamborne for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.