SOLD by Jason Lamborne
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Wow, a beautifully renovated 3 bedroom brick home with swimming pool access and on its own fully fenced and private 453 m allotment, for under $250,000! Being a perfect home for First Home Buyers, Investors or simply those looking to downsize. Regardless of what you are after as soon as you drive into this private complex situated in popular Bellbird Park you will feel at home.
The home is vacant and ready for you to move straight in, just bring your furniture. The owner has just had new floor coverings installed throughout the entire home, plus the entire home has been freshly painted inside and out. The home boasts 3 bedrooms and 2 separate living rooms plus an entertainment area which gives you an abundance of space and tranquility. Sitting on one of the larger (very private) allotments in the complex you get the best of both worlds with room to entertain but not compromising the space for kids and pets to play.
- 453 Sqm fully fenced and private allotment.
- Spacious open plan Lounge & Dining room.
- Separate Family/Meals room off the Kitchen.
- 3 Large bedrooms with Built In Robes.
- 2 Way bathroom with separate toilet.
- New floor Coverings throughout entire home.
- Full Internal laundry with access to back yard.
- Air conditioned for year round comfort.
- Paved entertainment area + another separate fully fenced backyard.
- Single Carport plus extra guest parking within the complex.
- Sparkling In-ground Swimming Pool fully maintained for your convenience.
- Well maintained gardens and parks for your use.
Centrally located within the complex at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, plus swimming pool access only meters from your front door all perfectly maintained and ready for year round use. This property is an excellent example of a well maintained home and with the owners motivated to sell, there loss will be your gain!
Rental Appraisal: $300 to $310 per week.
Ipswich City Council Rates; approx $430 per quarter.
SEQ Water Fees: approx $230 per quarter. All homes are being individually metered for your benefit.
Body Corporate Fees: $540 per quarter. Please note that the body corporate amount includes building insurance, common ground & swimming pool maintenance, thus making the amount a fair investment not an expense.
There are schools in every direction plus shops & rail (train) within a 5 minute radius, this is the perfect location.
Contact Jason Lamborne to arrange your private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Separate Dining
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.