SOLD by Jason Lamborne
The sellers are highly motivated and have made it very clear to us that they will be selling. Please make time to view the property and/or make your offer known.
Potential to build a duplex or maybe even subdivide the land into 2 lots? *STCA. Approximately a 2.6 km walk from the Goodna Train Station. This black is 1351m2 (approx 1/4 acre) and is positioned approximately 5.5 klm to the Redbank Plains NEW major shopping Centre and approximately 18.7 km to the Ipswich city centre.
Features at a Glance:
- 1351m2 approx. vacant block of land
- 2.6 km walk from the Goodna Train Station
- 5.5 klm to the Redbank Plains NEW major shopping Centre
- Good access to major motorway network
- Dual occupancy potential for building 2 homes on the one block *STCA
- Possible 2 lot subdivision? *STCA
- Ipswich City Council Rates; $450 per quarter.
- We encourage all buyers to do their own investigation before entering into a sale.
There are schools in every direction plus shops & rail (train) within a 5 minutes radius, this is the perfect location. Contact us today to for more information. This land is not flood affected.
*Subject to council approval.
Contact Jason Lamborne 0414809395 for more information.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.