Privacy Plus & Priced To Sell!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in Camira is this well presented home occupied by extremely house proud tenants. It's been well cared for and looked after providing the perfect opportunity for you to secure as an investment or maybe a place to move into and call home.
The list of benefits include:
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Insulated roof for warmer winters and cooler summers
- Security screens throughout
- Cost-saving solar hot water system
- Large bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Cheerful kitchen with Omega stainless steel, fan forced oven
- Combined kitchen and dining connect to vast covered patio and fully fenced, landscaped backyard featuring lush, tropical gardens and large level grassed areas
- On a large, 863m2 grassy block with an impressive 50m2, covered patio overlooking the private backyard
- High 6ft privacy timber fencing with two lockable gates for easy access to both sides of the property
- Radiant, well established, low maintenance gardens
- Gated access from the street to the property for caravan/boat/camper trailer/bikes
- Lockable garage door with room for two vehicles
Set on a 863m2 corner allotment with potential for side access if needed, the home is also just a short drive away from the convenience of the Springfield hub which includes a range of shops, services, eateries, schools and access to a local bus network, Springfield Train Station and the newly opened Robelle Domain Lagoon. Camira is the gateway suburb between Brisbane, Ipswich and Logan is growing in popularity, amenities, accessibility and demand.
Take the opportunity to inspect by contacting the listing agent or check it out by visiting one of the scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
863m² / 0.21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.