SOLD by Megan LeBherz
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
- * Owner needs to sell and settle within a strict time frame!
- * Don't miss this opportunity to secure a solid investment!
- * Rental appraisal sits at $360 - $380 per week!
- * Can be provided partially furnished - just enquire!
Being offered to the market for the first time in over thirty years is this fantastic family home. If a quiet existence in a warm neighbourhood is what you are searching for, then look no further! Having been loving cared for by the current owners, you'll find all the bells and whistles here!
** AIRCONDITIONED ** SOLAR HOT WATER ** NATURE RESERVE AT YOUR DOOR **
Surrounded with friendly neighbours, nestled amongst the green space with a nature reserve at your backdoor, you will instantly fall in love with this location. Schools, shops, and public transport are all within short distance. With easy access to both the Ipswich and Logan motorways, and a short drive to the offerings of Greater Springfield this is ideally positioned, whilst you still get to be away from it all.
The home has a wealth of offerings and inclusions with the current owners spending some serious money on making the home comfortable and enjoyable. Upstairs boasts good family living with modern conveniences of airconditioning, good sized bedrooms, built in wardrobes, new cooktop and oven, new lighting, full insulation and so much more! Downstairs you'll find a utilities area including double remote controlled garage and a workshop. The elevated position provides for sensational cross breezes through the home and you have a wealth of private places to sit and enjoy the serenity.
This is where the magic begins! Situated on a large 761m2 block among the trees, from the back deck you'll feel like you're living in a tree house. The views from the deck overlooking your private sanctuary are spectacular as you're greeted in the afternoons by the abundance of bird life. There's a large entertaining terrace below for BBQs with family and friends, and ample room to create your ideal space... Simply add a pool, a large shed, or the swing set. The current owners love for gardening is apparent with the beautiful grounds that adorn.
THIS WILL TICK ALL OF THE BOXES:
- Three good size bedrooms, two with built in cupboards
- Master bedroom and living boasting airconditioning
- Large kitchen with ample bench space, an abundance of cupboards
- Eat in dining adjoins the kitchen space
- Spacious carpeted living space with access to front deck
- Sunroom adjoins the master bedroom
- Sunshield blinds installed
- The convenience of solar hot water installed
- NBN is available in the home
- Peace of mind with full security windows and doors
- Pink batt insulation installed through the ceiling
- Tranquil deck to enjoy peaceful entertaining amongst the trees
- Large entertaining terrace downstairs
- Double REMOTE lock up garage with workshop space
- 761m2 block with so much potential in quiet street
The owners are on a strict time line and need to have this sold. Do not delay your viewing and opportunity to secure this little piece of paradise in Camira!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.