SOLD by Jason Lamborne
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Prime location for a family brick home with plenty of space for the kids and family dog on the fenced block. This modern home is complimented with a neutral colour scheme throughout and situated close to schools, shops and public transport. This home would suit large families or the savvy investor wanting a property with good rental yield & annual growth in a popular family focused area. Homes of this nature offer a lifestyle not just four walls and a roof.
- 4 carpeted bedrooms with sliding built in wardrobes (walk in robe to master).
- Ensuite to the master bedroom.
- Great size bathroom with shower and bathtub plus separate toilet.
- Well appointed kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space.
- Open plan living room plus reverse cycle air conditioner.
- Security screens, ceiling fans & vertical blinds.
- Outside there is a fully covered patio/entertainment area.
- Remote double lock up garage plus off street parking.
- 800 sqm block situated in a quiet family orientated Street.
- Modern low-set brick and colorbond home that is very low maintenance.
Current Rental Appraisal: $360-$370 per week.
Ipswich City Council Rates; $490 per quarter.
SEQ Water/Sewage Fees: $230 per quarter (plus water useage paid by tenants).
Contact us today to arrange your private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.