SOLD by Jade Monson
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It's not every day that your fortunate enough to find a home presented so immaculately and with so much to offer. Having been lovingly cared for by the current owners all you need to do upon moving in is hang your clothes up and enjoy the comfortable living lifestyle it offers.
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac the home is well positioned on the 777m2 block, with living areas facing north, so it is naturally energy efficient making better use of the sun's path and natural breezes. Teamed with cavity brick construction, tinted windows, solar hot water and 3kw solar power system, energy bill stress will be a thing of the past! There is ample room in and out with smartly zoned areas, whether you're a large family or an avid entertainer of any scale the flow from inside to out will surely impress. The sparkling inground salt water pool is teamed with a large Apollo outdoor entertainment area and fully equipped with power and tank water.
The heart of the home they say is the kitchen, and I dare say this kitchen is bound to impress any budding or master chef. Featuring a generous window box behind the sink that overlooks the rear garden, freestanding Blanco stainless steel cooker with gas cook top and electric oven, matching range hood and dishwasher. There is no shortage of storage with endless quality wooden cupboards topped with stone bench tops, Island bench and breakfast bar. A big kitchen needs a pantry to suit right? Well this isn't just a walk-in pantry, it could be classed as pantry room and smartly has an access door straight to the garage, groceries have never been packed away so quickly or perhaps you need to easily give the man of the house always tinkering in the garage a holler that dinner is ready!
This magnificent home offers three generous, versatile separate living spaces, the main with gorgeous high raked ceilings and brick feature wall with fire place. Serviced by four extra-large bedrooms, 1 of which is downstairs. The master suite is in proportion to the rest of the house and of grand size with its own private balcony, ensuite, air conditioning and paired with a true his and hers walk in robe to please the biggest fashionista (or two). Two of the other rooms have built in wardrobes, the 3rd of almost equal size to the master is air conditioned, has a in wall storage cubby, laundry chute and access to the 2-way bathroom that features a spa bath.
Truly a home that is a must be seen to be appreciated. If all round spacious versatile grand living is on your list with a pool and convenient location, this home is a MUST SEE!
- New lush carpet throughout
- Bosch Security Alarm (monitored back to base)
- Solar hot water
- 3kw Solar power
- Roof reconditioned
- Solid quality hardwood and cavity brick construction
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Ample off-street parking
- Convenient location - walk to Redbank Plaza shops and public transport
- Salt Water Pool (50,000lt)
- Large Apollo entertainment area with power and water
- Large tiled double garage (easily fits the largest 4wd with storage around)
- Green house
- 3000lt Water tank
- Colourbond fencing
- Outdoor covered workshop area
- Room for large caravan or boat
- Garden shed
- Landscaped gardens and manicured lawns
- Native stingless bees onsite - a plus for the avid gardener!
- Supersized laundry with powder room
- 3 versatile large living areas (easy 4 zones)
- Air-conditioning (Panasonic)
- New lush carpet throughout living areas
- Fire place
- Linen / storage
- THE KITCHEN:
- Generous family / entertainer kitchen
- Extra-large fridge nook to fit the biggest of fridges or side by side fridge/freezer pair
- Endless stone benchtops and storage
- Island bench and storage
- Breakfast bar
- Walk in (room sized) pantry with access door to garage
- Stainless steel free standing Blanco gas cooktop and electric oven
- Stainless steel Blanco range hood
- Bay window box for the kitchen or herb garden
- Supersized Large Master suite with balcony, ensuite, large WIR, air conditioning
- 2 extra-large bedrooms (1 with BIR's, 1 with air conditioning, in-wall storage cubby and laundry chute)
- 2-way bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
- New lush carpet throughout
- Large Linen
Homes of this calibre with this much to offer, don't come onto the market every day. The owners are not testing the market, they have purchased elsewhere and committed to moving before Christmas. Don't delay your inspection of this exceptional family home, call Jade today on 0425 209 790 to make an appointment time or come through the open home!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.