SOLD by Jade Monson
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This elevated large family home is sure to impress from the moment you walk through the door as it's been lovingly maintained throughout. Built in 2006 and situated on an elevated 582sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac this home has been owner occupied for the last 7 years and will easily present as one of the largest and best in its class. With not a cent to spend it has recently been painted and re-carpeted and if you're thinking it doesn't get much better than that for an easy investment, the current owners want to rent back for approximately 8 months. First home buyers this doesn't rule you out of the game, if you can wait a few months this home can still be yours!
On entry you notice the as new modern tiles, downlights throughout, the gorgeous wooden flooring featured in the spacious front living room that can easily fit the biggest of couches and be instantly turned into a media room with a security roller shutter.
There is no shortage of space with a very generous style kitchen giving you ample cupboard and bench space, also offering a dishwasher, massive fridge space, a large pantry to keep the troops well fed, under-bench Westinghouse oven and Westinghouse ceramic glass cooktop. An example of open plan living at its best, with a extra-large split system air conditioner to keep you cool in those hot summer months and warm in winter, kitchen overlooking the living room and you will also find an extra-large meals area to the side, no longer will the cook of the family be left out of the action!
4 large bedrooms in total, the Master bedroom being king size plus featuring a large walk-in-robe, and ensuite, along a split system air conditioner. The other 3 bedrooms are generous in size 2 of which have built in and carpet the other with timber floors, each have ceiling fans.
Property Features include:
- Modern brick and tile home
- 5KW Solar
- Heat pump off peak hot water system
- Spacious kitchen, stainless steel appliances, large pantry and extra-large fridge space
- Down lights throughout
- Open plan air conditioned extra-large living with separate dining
- 2nd large living area with gorgeous wooden flooring and external window roller shutter to instantly transform the room into a media room
- Recently re-painted and re-carpeted
- Double remote garage with single drive through roller door access to rear covered and concreted area for extra car storage or entertaining
- Split system air conditioned king size plus master suite with WIR and ensuite
- Ample sized carpeted bedroom with BIR rooms, one with wooden flooring currently used as a study, all with ceiling fans
- Screened throughout
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Plenty of room for the kids to play
- Two washing lines
- Close to schools, transport and shops
This property is situated in a perfect position with Goodna Railway Station just a short distance away or for those that prefer to drive a approximate 35 minute drive to Brisbane CBD or approximate 20 minute drive to the Ipswich CBD. There is also no shortage of doctors or medical facilities around the area.
Have your pick of schools with 5 primary schools (under 2km) and 5 high schools (under 5km). If shopping is your preference take your pick with a choice of Goodna, Redbank Plaza, Redbank Plains shopping centres or only 12 minutes to Orion Shopping Centre, Springfield Fair Shopping Centre.
On the weekends enjoy the countless parklands around with Robelle Domain Parklands only 15 minutes' drive away, which offers a water themed play park, and the lovely new Robelle Lagoon swimming pools, along with a licensed caf and many barbecue's. The Springfield University and Mater Hospital are also in very close proximity, as are all major highways.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.