SOLD by Jade Monson
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Yes, you heard right! This home features a Beach House Faade, a home for the discerning buyer who wants clever design in tune with the needs of contemporary living and curb appeal. At first glance your sure to be captivated and intrigued and on entering the security gate and walking the breezeway with overhead pergola to the front door you're bound to feel like your entering your holiday home. With raked ceilings, feature windows and floor to ceiling window and louvres sunshine fills this modern home making it feeling light, airy and welcoming.
With its effortless connections throughout the home, here you can embrace both family together time and easily find private space for relaxation. The kitchen creates a natural entertaining hub which partners with a lounge room and family room opening onto a sun deck.
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- 189.42sqm floor area
- 603sqm block
- Colourbond roof and gutters
- 3 bed all built in, master with WIR and ensuite
- Fans, downlights, screens and window locks throughout
- Seperate double garage with remote and laundry with storage
- Steel posts
- Sun deck
- Timber pergola over breezeway
- Feature security entry gate
- Raked ceilings and highlight window over family room
- Electric ceramic cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Air conditioned living
- Orange and lemon tree
- 2 linen cupboards
- 5 min to heart of Ipswich with primary and secondary schools an major shopping and recreational facilities and medical centres just a few minutes away.
- 28km southwest of Brisbane cbd
- 3km to major shopping centre /cinema
- Train 3km
Currently vacant for a brief period to allow a home owner the opportunity to move straight in so be quick to secure an appointment today to inspect, call Jade on 0425 209 790.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.