Sold by Jaosn Lamborne
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Entertain with Friends and Family, enjoy a good movie in the THEATRE ROOM set up with Projector, speakers & lounge, just move in. The kitchen is very well appointed and boasts five burner gas cook top, dishwasher and large pantry.
The layout is generous and will suit a large family with access to the large fully covered entertainment area and landscaped gardens out the back. Impress your family and friends with a BBQ in the private entertainment area which leads into the huge open plan tiled family, dining rooms and kitchen with breakfast bar.
- * security screens & quality fittings.
- * ceiling fans and air-conditioning.
- * double lock up garage.
- * solar panels + NBN connection.
- * 4 large Bedrooms all built ins.
- * 2 Bathrooms (ensuite).
- * well appointed modern kitchen.
- * open plan tiled family and dining rooms.
- * fully equipped home theatre room.
- * large fully covered entertainment area.
- * landscaped gardens plus plenty of yard space.
- * quiet street close to everything.
- * popular estate of Cunningham Rise.
- * only minutes from the highway, train and shops.
- * generous sized family home.
Westside Christian College a renowned private school is only a short walk away; or consider one of the many other private and public schools close by.
Rental Appraisal: $370 to $390 per week.
Ipswich City Council Rates; approx $490 per quarter.
SEQ Water Fees: approx $250 per quarter (plus water usage)
There are schools in every direction plus shops & rail (train) within a 5 minutes radius, this is the perfect location.
Contact Jason Lamborne to arrange your private inspection or attend our next Open Home day.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.