SOLD by Rudy Grommen & Adam Ryder
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
If this home was a Train Station it would be labelled "Central Station" as everything you require or need is within minutes of either direction. Welcoming to the market is this stunningly modern low maintenance 3 Bedroom 2 bathroom multi level brick home.
As you step foot into the lower level of this home you will see modern tiles throughout keeping the home cool along with the Split System A/C directly above the living area which will be keeping all of the lower level at the perfect temperature.
But lets cut to the chase and list everything you want and need:
- Seperate Dining area
- Seperate Living area with Split System A/C
- Covered outdoor patio area for the warmer nights for dinner or a drink
- Great sized modern kitchen with breakfast Bar
- Modern Stainless Steel Appliances
- Electric Cook Top
- Walk In Pantry
- Under Stairs Storage
- Single Lock Up Garage
- Seperate toilet and basin or powder room
As you make your way up stairs you will find the practicality suits the smaller families and most definetly the Investors:
* 2 Bedrooms both with Built in wardrobe and ceiling fans so if the smaller family, why not make this a second living area?
* Modern tiled Communal bathroom for the kids or other room mates with modern white gloss cabinetry
* Main Bedroom with a walk in robe for women or men with a Kardashian like collection of shoes or clothes, Ceiling fan and Modern Ensuite with white gloss cabinetry so you can enjoy the cleanliness of your own bathroom.
If the above is still not enough to tick your boxes then I am sure the central location will be:
Kids Early Learning Centre: 20m
Smiths Road Park 230m
Westside Christian College 400m
Goodna State School 600m
St Ives Shopping Centre 1.2km (Woolworths, Pizza Hut, Barber, Fruit Shop, Sushi, Commbank, Anz, Much More)
Goodna Train Station 1.4km (35 Mins train to Brisbane Central Station approx)
(20 Mins train to Ipswich Station approx)
Redbank Plaza Shopping Mall 2.4km (Cineplex Movie Theatre, Banks, Kmart, Big W, Fashion Stores, Food Court)
Access to Ipswich Motorway 700m (Ipswich CBD 18.6km approx 20 minutes)
(Brisbane CBD 25.4km approx 30 minutes)
INVESTOR RELEVANT INFORMATION
Lease Expiry 26th April 2018 (Looking to extend)
Rent Per Week: $320.00
Be quick because something with so much to offer wont last long.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.