SOLD by Jade Monson
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This perfect, neat and tidy 2004 built home is on a 456sqm block in a family friendly estate park right across the road from a park. Whether your looking to invest in a quality home that is close to all amenities or you are looking for that quiet place to call home then this is the one for you.
Features of the home include;
- 3 generous bedrooms with BIR's with the Master featuring a walk in robe and ensuite, located to the rear of the house.
- Separate large tiled formal lounge
- 7kw reverse cycle Air-conditioned kitchen/family room/dining
- Great sized kitchen which overlooks the back yard with stainless steel appliances, ample bench and cupboard space
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Separate Laundry
- Fully fenced with colourbond
This property has been home to this house proud tenant for over 3 years however don't rule it out as they are willing to break their lease should a home owner be interested.
Centrally located, being only a short distance to schools, sporting facilities, shops, public transport, motorways and also the gateway to the Scenic Rim. With all the new developments and what's happening in Raceview this hot little property will be snapped up in no time at all so be quick and secure!.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.