SOLD by Adam & Lise Vasiliou
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This lovely, EXTRA-LARGE 3 bedroom Town-House is perfectly situated in a lovely complex only 1 minute walk from Redbank Railway Station. You will love the feeling of coming home, and relaxing in this well laid out unit. The overall size and layout are just perfect!
As soon as you walk through the door, you will notice the larger living area, which has timber look flooring and air conditioning. A very neat and tidy kitchen, with tiled side meals area, and overlooking the outdoor courtyard.
Upstairs you have 3 massive bedrooms, the Master even having its own En-suite style entry to the main bathroom, and all bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans. There are 2 toilets in total, and separate internal laundry and single lock up garage.
- 3 Huge Bedrooms Each Have Fans And Built-Ins
- Master Has Entry To Main Bathroom
- 1 Minute Walk To Redbank Railway Station
- Single Lock Up Garage, With Laundry And 2nd Toilet
- Spacious Open Plan Living
- Close To Shopping Complexes And Nearby Schools And Transport
- Townhouse Style Living
- Very Neat And Tidy Throughout
- Don't Delay, This Is A Great Opportunity
- Walking Distance To Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre
- Also Close To Ipswich Motorway
- Schools Of Every Kind Close By
Looking for a low maintenance investment? You will be pushed to find a better opportunity than this. Currently tenanted at $285 per week! This truly represents value for money! This is an opportunity for an excellent addition to your portfolio. It is also a great opportunity to break into the property ownership for first home buyers or couples. Have a look for yourself, and see what you think. It's bigger and better than you think!!
Currently Tenanted $285 pw, Lease Exp. 12/17
Ipswich City Council Rates; $415 per quarter.
SEQ Water Fees: $330 per quarter (plus water usage)
Body Corp Rates: TBA
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.