Have you ever walked into a Home and gone WOW!?
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
I'm sure you will agree First impressions count !' This statement has never been truer, when you step inside it will be love at first sight. From the moment you set eyes on this creative masterpiece you will appreciate all the finer detail as no expense has been spared to make this one of Fernbrook's finest residences. Our Sellers are relocating due to work commitments and regretfully accept the fact that their amazing abode must be sold. Thanks to an extensive marketing campaign this will soon be Redbank Plains worst kept secret and therefore I urge you to come and see for yourself how good life can be.
Offering features that will suit the whole family and so many little extras that guarantee you will never want more. The bamboo feature fencing is a perfect match to the manicured gardens and the astro turf front lawn guarantees your weekends will be yours.
Inside there is an abundance of space with generous oversized bedrooms all with built-ins and fans. The master bedroom has its own private en-suite with his and hers double basins and huge walk through robe, plus the 6 zoned ducted air-conditioning gives this home the COOL factor it deserves! The kitchen with its 5 burner 900mm wide gas stove and electric oven blends seamlessly, flowing onto the dining and lounge area which opens out to the rear under roof patio, providing you and your family the perfect spot to enjoy the company of friends.
- Spacious air conditioned living areas with closed off home theatre room
- All bedrooms are a good size & have built in robes & fans.
- 6 zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout the home.
- Modern kitchen with a huge double pantry
- Tinted windows throughout the home.
- European designed 900mm wide 5 burner gas cook top and electric oven
- The oversized Master suite has a huge walk through robe and equally impressive en-suite with double basins.
- Double remote controlled garage
- 5,000L slimline rainwater tank.
- Astro turf front lawn
- Undercover alfresco area
- 248m2 Building on 510m2 Block
- 6kw solar panels
- Optical fibre internet
Close to shops, transport & schools this is a much sought after family home, it's one of those homes that will not last long, so don't miss your chance.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
510m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.