SOLD by Adam & Lise Vasiliou
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Create your own lifestyle in a family friendly community. Here is a home you would be proud to call your own! Situated in the very popular neighbourhood of Redbank Plains, with very close proximity to both public and prestigious private schools, University Of Queensland, the new Redbank Plains Town Square Shopping Centre and Orion Shopping Centre, you are close to all essential amenities!
This very welcoming 10 year old home, has so much on offer! Boasting 4 generous sized bedrooms, Master with en-suite and walk in robes, and each bedroom has a ceiling fan. A gorgeous kitchen that would suit the most fastidious chef, with dishwasher, masses of cupboards and bench space, which over-looks the family room. There is also an extremely generous living room. But it doesn't end there!
The double lock up garage with remote control, also contains a separate laundry that will suit your expectations and a lovely large, elevated block of land measuring 639m2, with side access.
- 4 Great Sized Bedrooms All Built-In, Master With En-Suite
- Rear Yard Access
- Double Lock Up Garage
- Spacious Well Appointed Kitchen With Dishwasher
- Huge Open Plan Family Room
- Great Presentation Inside And Out
- Pergola, Great For Entertaining And Still Heaps Of Room For The Kids To Play
- Lovely Large Block 639m2 Offers Side Yard Fully Fenced
- Extremely, Well Maintained Externally And Internally, This Property Offers Everything You Need.
- Landscaped Beautifully With Native Plants.
- Only Around 10-11 Years Old!
This is a great one to add and improve your port folio of investment properties. Currently tenanted at $340pw with lease expiring mid April 2017.
Take a look at what this wonderful residence has to offer you and your family! Orion/Robelle Lagoon swimming Pools less than 5 km's away! A most lovely position in Redbank Plains, with everything you need at your fingertips! You must be tempted by now to come and inspect! Call us today for an inspection!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.