SOLD by Adam & Lise Vasiliou
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This is the property you have been waiting for!! With plenty of indoor and outdoor living and entertaining space, and 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, this home caters for everyone.
Brick paved side access driveway to rear of property. Single lock up garage, leading through to huge outdoor covered and paved entertaining.
Plenty of room for a boat etc. and you even get a 3x3m2 shed, plus 2x2000lt water tanks!
Very close to local schools, shops and transport. Very well maintained throughout, this is a lovely home, and has that nice cozy feeling about it!
Nestled in a great position in Redbank Plains, with the new railway station coming soon, not five minutes drive from this lovely home. The beautiful Robelle Domayne Gardens and water park only a 10 minute drive. Shops, schools and transport are only a short distance away as well. What more could you need?
- 3 Large Bedrooms, 2 With Built In Robes
- Large Rear Paved Pergola With Kitchenette
- Single Lock-Up Garage With Access To Rear Yard And Extra Carport
- Good Size Living Areas, Internal And External.
- Lounge Has Spilt System Air Conditioning And Ceiling Fan
- Spacious Well Appointed Kitchen And Meals Area
- Good Sized Yard With Tool Shed And Access To Rear Of Property Paper Road
- Very Well Presented And Wonderfully Maintained Throughout
- Courtyard Seating Area At Front Of Property
A lovely home, which is very family friendly, on a neat and tidy block. Nestled in a great part of Redbank Plains. This home would make a great beginning for the first home buyer, or indeed, the astute investor. So, come and have a look, you won't be disappointed this time!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.