SOLD by Jason Lamborne
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are looking for your first home or seeking an ideal investment, this property will certainly cater for all your needs. This property offers modern lifestyle living plus being constructed in 2011 it offers low maintenance for the astute investor. What a perfect opportunity to enter the booming Redbank Plains property market and with its great location being close to Redbank Plains primary School, Family Park with in meters of the home, newly renovated Redbank Plains shopping centre and the local Fernbrook shops are just a 7 minute walk. Within a 10 min drive you can be in Ipswich or at Springfield and enjoy the shopping precinct of Orion Shopping village enjoying restaurants, movie theaters or you can catch the train into Brisbane.
- 3 Bedrooms (with Built-In-Wardrobes & Ceiling Fans) plus Study.
- Master Bedroom features a classy ensuite and Walk-in-Robe.
- Stylish main bathroom with separate shower, bath, vanity & Separate WC.
- Well-appointed Kitchen with loads of Cupboard Space & Dishwasher.
- Spacious Open Plan Family & Meals area.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioner.
- Internal laundry with storage and linen cupboard.
- Double Lock-Up Garage with Internal Access & Remote.
- Water Tank plus a fully fenced yard.
- Fully covered patio area, overlooking the good sized 483sqm allotment.
The time is now to get into a property, why pay rent money when you can buy this great home with all its inclusions and location. Feel free to call and book your private viewing of this great property.
$340 rental income per week
$470 per quarter for council rates
$230 per quarter for water & sewerage charges (plus water usage, normally paid for by the tenant).
7.1%* annual growth for Redbank Plains houses.
With schools in every direction plus shops & rail within a 5 minutes radius, this is the perfect location. Contact us today to arrange your private inspection. Please allow 48 hours for an inspection.
*Information is based on historical data and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.