SOLD by Jason Lamborne
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
***ALL WRITTEN OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED***
The sellers are highly motivated and will be selling in today's market, for this reason they have not listed the property at any price, instead they have instructed us to present all written offers. Please make time to view the property and/or make your offer known.
Prime location for a family brick home with plenty of space for the kids and family dog on the fenced block. This modern home is complimented with a neutral colour scheme throughout and situated close to schools, shops and public transport. This home would suit large families or the savvy investor wanting a property with good rental yield & annual growth in a popular family focused area. Homes of this nature offer a lifestyle not just four walls and a roof.
- 4 carpeted bedrooms with sliding built in wardrobes (walk in robe to master).
- Ensuite to the master bedroom.
- Great size bathroom with shower and bathtub plus separate toilet.
- Well appointed kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space.
- Open plan living room plus reverse cycle air conditioner.
- Security screens, ceiling fans, water tank & vertical blinds.
- Outside there is a fully covered patio/entertainment area.
- Remote double lock up garage plus off street parking.
- 450sqm block situated in a quiet cul de sac Street.
- Modern low-set brick and tile home that is very low maintenance.
Current Rental Appraisal: $350-$360 per week (Current weekly rent is $340 per week).
Ipswich City Council Rates; $450 per quarter.
SEQ Water/Sewage Fees: $230 per quarter (plus water useage paid by tenants).
7.4% annual growth for Houses in the suburb (www.realestate.com.au/invest).
We encourage all buyers to do their own investigation before entering into a sale.
Contact us today to arrange your private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.