SOLD by Jason Lamborne
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are looking for your first home or seeking an ideal investment, this property will certainly cater for all your needs. This property offers modern lifestyle living plus being constructed approx 2010 it offers low maintenance for the astute investor. What a perfect opportunity to enter the booming Redbank Plains property market and with its great location being close to Redbank Plains primary School, Family Park with in meters of the home, newly renovated Redbank Plains shopping centre and the local Fernbrook shops are just a 7 minute walk. Within a 10 min drive you can be in Ipswich or at Springfield and enjoy the shopping precinct of Orion Shopping village enjoying restaurants, movie theaters or you can catch the train into Brisbane.
- 4 Bedrooms (with Built-In-Robes) + Media Room (possible 5th bedroom).
- Master Bedroom features a classy ensuite and Walk-in-Robe.
- Stylish main bathroom with separate shower, bath, vanity & Separate WC.
- Well-appointed Kitchen with loads of Cupboard Space & Dishwasher.
- Spacious Open Plan Family room, Meals area + bonus Rumpus Room (WOW!).
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout the entire home.
- Internal laundry and linen cupboard.
- Double Lock-Up Garage with Internal Access & Remote.
- Privately fenced allotment.
- Fully covered Alfresco area.
The time is now to get into a property, feel free to call and book your private viewing of this great property.
- Rental Appraisal $385 to $395 per week.
- $480 per quarter for council rates.
- $230 per quarter for water & sewerage charges (plus water usage).
With schools in every direction plus shops & rail within a 5 minutes radius, this is the perfect location. Contact Jason Lamborne 0414809395 for more information. L/E 8-9-17
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.