SOLD by Adam & Lise Vasiliou
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
The perfect first home and also the perfect investment opportunity! Situated in a lovely New Estate, this delightful home is very suitable for those wanting a low maintenance property, with all neutral tones internally, and a very well set out living plan. Stunning dcor, and incredibly appealing throughout, just move in and enjoy!!
Only 4 years young! Open plan and very stylish kitchen, with electric and gas appliances, including a dishwasher, double sink and large pantry. Huge fridge space and great breakfast bar, overlooking the dining room and living room. The dcor right throughout this home is so perfectly neutral, using soft natural tones throughout.
Easy, low maintenance block, single lock up garage plus adjoining single carport and still ample outdoor room! A covered outdoor entertaining area, fully fenced yard. Two street access with garage at rear.
- Fantastic Location, 4 Years Old!
- 3 Bedrooms, Each With Built-In Robes
- Superb Dcor In A Home For Modern Living
- Open Plan Living
- Single Carport With Roller Door
- Single Lock Up Garage With Remote
- Stunning Kitchen, With Gas And Electric Appliances And Dishwasher
- Covered Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Close To Schools
- Fully Fenced
- Prime Location, Close To All Amenities
- New Shopping Centre Coming Soon
- Only A Short Drive To Redbank Plains Town Square Shopping Centre And Orion Shopping Centre And Springfield University
- Recently tenanted at 310pw
Springfield Central Railway Station will be only a short drive from here, and with new rail set to come to Redbank Plains in the future, you are buying here on the ground floor, with so much infrastructure coming our way, you can't go wrong! You must inspect this property today, so don't delay, call us today to make an appointment and see for yourself.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.