Sold by John Schlamm
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated perfectly in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home offers tranquil living and plenty of space on a large 705m2 block for all to enjoy.
The home itself features three generous size bedrooms all with wardrobes and ceiling fans. The master includes air conditioning. A large combined open plan living/dining offering plenty of room for comfort. A two way bathroom with a bathtub. A spacious kitchen with ample storage with a gas cook top. An internal laundry and fantastic parquetry flooring. Outside and definitely impressive, you have a covered alfresco which is absolutely massive! It is perfect to entertain your friends and family all whilst being able to watch your children run around the yard. A fully fitted 6 x 3 shed with air conditioning, power, running water, internet connection, a fenced yard and a single remote lock up garage which extends to the backyard for an additional car park.
- Three generous size bedrooms with wardrobes, the master with air conditioning
- A spacious air conditioned open plan living/dining
- Large kitchen with ample storage
- Two way bathroom with bathtub and a separate toilet
- HUGE covered alfresco entertaining area
- 6 x 3 fitted shed & an additional garden shed
- Single remote lock up garage which extends out to additional an carspace
- Fully fenced yard
- Cubby house for children's entertainment
- 3000L water tank
- Solar panels to reduce your electricity bills
Located in a great location within close proximity to local Schools, transport and shops, this home is sure to impress families and investors alike. Do not miss your opportunity to secure this fantastic home so please give me a call to arrange an inspection as this home will not last long.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.