SOLD by Jason Lamborne & Wendy Mitchell
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
The home has timber floors in the living and bedroom areas, the kitchen is practical and all three bedrooms are generous in their size. The home is situated on a 607m2 approx. block with the whole yard fully fenced, with vehicular access to the rear. With proximity to the rail and with easy access to Brisbane Road plus the Cunningham and Warrego Highways this property is very handy for commuters.
At a Glance:
- Fully fenced yard; front and rear yards fenced separately.
- Full concrete driveway to carport and oversized single lock up garage.
- Generous rear yard with vehicular access via the carport.
- Front concrete landing with large rear patio to entertain with friends.
- Eat in kitchen pantry, and laminated bench tops.
- Living areas fully air conditioned for year round comfort
- Separate laundry with rear door to concrete ramp outside.
- 607 m2 approx. block
- Rental Appraisal $300- $310 per week
Open plan living and dining area, family bathroom, internal laundry and a separate toilet and three great size bedrooms. Now all it needs is a family to make it into their home.
This really is an attractive property with a very pleasing floor plan. Inspect the photos and floor plan, check out the Open for Inspection times and then make your way to inspect.
With schools in every direction plus shops & rail within a 5 minutes radius, this is the perfect location. The owner is motivated to sell this property and therefore have instructed us to encourage all offers. Contact us today to arrange your private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.